Reply by christherookie

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Need help with a mallet design

View christherookie's profile


70 posts in 3071 days

#1 posted 01-22-2010 05:57 PM

UnionLabel: Excellent point.

Chris: a hammer type. Rectangular head. I’ll use it on chisels and any place else where a regular hammer is damaging.

A long time ago, I found a simple cheat for preventing hammer damage – put a paperback book on the item and then hammer the book.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics