Made some progress the past couple of days. Started building the cabinet for the right side of the saw. I had two drawers that were intended for another project, but they were the wrong size so I’m using them here. I built the cabinet to fit the drawers and added a smaller top drawer.
No drawer slides yet…Gotta go buy those still. I was amazed (not in a good way) at the prices for the full extension slides. Once I started adding them up, I had a little sticker shock. But I guess, just like everything else, you get what you pay for.
Anyways, the two boards clamped to the rails are just there so I could get an idea of how long I wanted to make the top.
Comments (good or bad) and suggestions are always welcome.
Thanks for looking.