|Project by Underdog||posted 04-08-2014 02:51 AM||3151 views||7 times favorited||12 comments|
So I got the plans for this nifty mortising jig, gathered all the hardware, cut out the parts, turned the knobs, and assembled it this past weekend. I completed the last two parts this evening, only to realize that none of my routers fit the base plate…. Boy do I feel silly.
I suppose I should draw up a new larger plan in Sketchup. I did find a couple mistakes in the original plans… and I did think that the throat could be enlarged to accomodate a bit larger mortise.
Or I could just go buy a new router instead.
-- "woodworker with an asterisk"