|Project by bushmaster||posted 02-07-2014 01:46 AM||1426 views||1 time favorited||1 comment|
Just completed a 3 day bowl extravaganza, salvaging some blocks I cut a year and a half ago, before I had completed my homemade lathe. Had to remove extra wood because of cracks and most where not suitable for natural edge bowls because of cracks on the outside. The lathe worked very well, quick and fast removal of wood. The lathe was described in a previous post. A friend will pick up the shavings tomorrow for bedding.
Would like to thank all those who looked at the first bowls I finished with the lathe. Thanks for the words of appreciation and encouragement. I will have a few more in the future, no doubt.
-- Brian - Hazelton, British Columbia