|Project by BobWemm||posted 01-24-2014 06:08 AM||1014 views||1 time favorited||11 comments|
I started this project with the intention of creating a decorative outside on the Vase.
I showed my wife before I took it off the lathe, and immediately my plans changed. You can’t cover that up, it’s too pretty. Apparently.!!!
So off to plan be. Which is glue up a block of builders pine and turn another vase.
This one had to be finished off and sanded to 400. The finish is Wipe on poly, 3 coats.
Finished size is 7in x 5in wide.
Thank you for looking and as usual C & C are welcome.
-- Bob, Western Australia, The Sun came up this morning, what a great start to the day. Now it's up to me to make it even better.