|Project by KENVO||posted 01-20-2014 11:32 PM||514 views||0 times favorited||1 comment|
A bunch of turnings I’ve been playing with. I’m new to turning so these are what I’ve been practicing on.
1. Pull string top for a friends kid.
2. Pull string top for my kids.
3. A plate or shallow dish for the top to spin in.
4. A bud vase, stained Brown.
5. A back roller for the wife.
All of them are made out a pine shipping crate I saved from the trash at work.
With the lathe out I’m starting to see scraps in a whole new light.
-- Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us.-- Jerry Garcia