|Project by AandCstyle||posted 243 days ago||603 views||1 time favorited||6 comments|
This is a king size head board I made for our master bedroom. The design is one I saw in a book someplace. LOML didn’t want a foot board because they make it too difficult when making the bed. The legs were made by mitering both edges of 4 boards to have the rays show on all 4 faces. I used biscuits to keep them aligned during the glue up. Tapering the ends was interesting due to their length. I used a long angled ripping guide and had to make a temporary infeed table to control everything. The finish is 3 coats of Target’s EM6000. Thanks for looking.