|Project by Chris Davis||posted 12-19-2013 02:38 PM||1323 views||4 times favorited||3 comments|
This murphy bed was built in December 2013. It is my normal Euro style face, but I made a few changes per the customer’s request. First I divided the face into two (door type) panels and added handles. I then moved the leg to the very top and made it the entire width. This freed the face of any leg obstructions.
I used the Create-a-bed mechanism for this and modified the face instructions.
The bookcases are are also different then my normal version. I made 3 large drawers on the bottom and adjustable shelves on the top.
-- Watch live video from our shop. http://www.wwbeds.com/#!current-projects/c3c1