|Project by CanuckGal||posted 10-21-2013 04:36 AM||1489 views||8 times favorited||12 comments|
This is a bar I built for our newly renovated basement. It was made from spalted wormy maple and maple veneer ply. I saw a similar bar online and then just made up my own plans in Sketchup. The side extension can be used on either side of the bar. It was finished with Minwax Early American stain and two coats of satin poly. My camera seems to add a yellow cast to every picture I take so it’s hard to show the real colour. The stools are just temporary, I plan to build my own to match the bar eventually.
-- EGO postulo , EGO venalicium , EGO incidere. I measured, I marked, I cut. Latin instructions for firewood.