|Project by AngieO||posted 308 days ago||1173 views||6 times favorited||15 comments|
I didn’t take many pictures of this build. It was pretty quick and simple. I used glue and my air brad nailer to assemble. These are sized for the American Girl dolls or any 18” doll. This set is going to a special little girl that loaned me her AG doll for some pics. But I didn’t get to snap pics of her table and chair with the doll.
I used pine with Early American stain and Arm-R-Seal poly. LOVE LOVE LOVE Arm-R-Seal compared to minwax. Don’t remember who suggested it…. But I really like it. Also used some of Charles Neil’s blotch control.
Going to try and do something different on the bottom legs of chairs. It wasn’t as easy as I thought it was going to be.
Thanks for looking.