|Project by Jim||posted 09-11-2013 09:19 PM||1016 views||1 time favorited||5 comments|
I started this project awhile ago, and last week when I got back to it I had an issue.
The backer board I had glued up to my carving had cupped, well I’ll tell ya I love Youtube.
I found a couple of videos on fixing this since I had no clue.I’m still learning, I ripped some kerfs down the back
and put red oak splines in and clamped it up. All was good again. Anyway I used my Carvewright to carve the horses
and the pegs with the help of some great people over there. I hung this up last week and became my wifes hero.
-- Measure twice, cut once.