|Project by Jerome||posted 08-29-2013 07:43 PM||1084 views||0 times favorited||1 comment|
This is yet another fraternity shield that I made. It is made of 3/4 pine plywood (recycled). This one had an interesting story behind it! Originally, I spray painted it with brown spray paint (after sanding and priming), as an easy way to out line shields that were to be made at a future date. Well, the stencil project failed miserably, but the brown spray paint provided a nice base for the camo pattern. I made a camo shield earlier this month, but it lacked some details that I wanted to include in this one. This time I added tome purple and gold paint for the edges on the non-wreath portions. I also added detail to the helmet. This paint job was especially therapeutic because I was able to use some of my artistic (painting skills). The size is 18”. It is my 15th shield made and is for sale. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
-- Jerome, Marietta, GA