|Project by Rob||posted 08-29-2013 07:13 PM||2149 views||3 times favorited||13 comments|
This is my first attempt at a 3D Cutting Board. The process was pretty straight forward but I made a couple of errors. It was quite warm the day I did the final glue-up and the Titebond III was setting up faster than I would have liked. I ended up switching sections 4 and 10 (from left to right) by mistake. Otherwise it came out pretty good. Funny thing is, that even with the mistake, it still works just as good as a Cutting Board with no mistakes :) I gave it to our neighbors as a thank you for the veggies they share with my wife and I from their garden.