|Project by Brett StClair||posted 08-21-2013 06:32 PM||2879 views||13 times favorited||10 comments|
This is my 2nd board. I made it for a friend.
This time I used Mohawk’s Piano Lacquer. It worked FANTASTIC! I highly recommend it to anyone wanting lacquer properties but with a higher build potential than normal lacquer.
It sprayed on a little orange pealy but it rubbed out great in the end.
Here is a sort of chronological sequence of this build.
My bosch colt router circle jig setup with v bit for the game board lines.
I added short 120 deg lines on the outside for the 3 player cutthroat version of the game.
-- "Make things as simple as possible... but not any simpler." - Albert Einstein