|Project by Tooch||posted 07-26-2013 12:54 AM||1171 views||1 time favorited||4 comments|
I posted a set of boards I just finished and realized I never posted these ones before. Basically the same plans, but I used Sandi-ply Plywood as it is a little lighter, making it easier to carry. The “Gentlemen of Fortune” was the name of my friends bar who passed away 3 years ago now.
in addition to the logo, I had 2 other aspects that I wanted to illustrate- 1. I like to 45 the ends of the legs on the miter saw to save time and dust on the belt/disc sander(pic 5); and 2. I like to route the hole itself to increase scoring (pic 6).
I designed and cut out the logo and pin-striping on the vinyl cutter. Again, the finishing process went Stain, tape/paint, apply vinyls, then 3 coats semi-gloss Poly. I avoid gloss because it makes them a little too slippy.
Thanks for looking- as always comments are welcome!
-- "Well, the world needs ditch-diggers too..." - Judge Smails