|Project by JoesBetterHalf||posted 07-20-2013 02:43 AM||1092 views||2 times favorited||13 comments|
I have way too many cutting boards sitting around the house and it has been way too hot to be hanging out in the garage for extended periods of time. So, I decided to try out making a segmented pen. I glued this up a few days ago. Two 1/4” pieces of bloodwood and one 1/4” piece of yellowheart sandwiched between a really nice piece of cherry. I somehow managed to line up the grain on the cherry perfectly. I turned this tonight using the Easy Rougher and Easy Finisher. Sanded and finished with Hut Crystal Polish and a coat of Johnson’s paste wax.