|Project by ShaneA||posted 06-30-2013 11:44 PM||1653 views||3 times favorited||20 comments|
I made three gauges for the swap. I sent a Walnut one to Matt (Only Just Me). The design is based off the ones at Hamiltontools.com. The blades were bought from there as well. The other inserts, screws and bits all came from McMaster Carr. These are my first attempts at gauges, so I wanted to keep it pretty simple. Hopefully Matt will like it. The other gauge it a combo of Mahogany and Walnut. I am not sure I worked the proportions out like I wanted it to be, but it was just a practice attempt/prototype.
Thanks for looking.