|Project by JL7||posted 427 days ago||1966 views||18 times favorited||30 comments|
I built a batch of these a few weeks ago and posted here:
I was having so much fun, I just had to build more, this time with some different colors added. Walnut and Padauk added this time. The tops and bottoms are Curly and Birdseye Maple from old re-purposed gym floor….
Here’s the before picture:
After planning and re-sawing:
Even left the nail holes in a few of them for character…(pic 5). Pic 6 shows some of the boxes from the last post as well.
Finish on this batch is Shellac only followed with the Beall buffing rig.
In case you missed the last post…..here is the “knock” concept:
No measuring tape needed for any of this, just a 1/4” setup block and you can make all the cuts….....the sky is the limit. Good way to use up those scraps.
Thanks for looking.
-- Jeff - I have not failed. I've just found 10,002 ways that won't work.