|Project by Eddy_1287||posted 05-25-2013 at 01:23 PM||739 views||4 times favorited||6 comments|
As I’m new to this hobby, about 5 months now, the professionals out there will definitely see my mistakes. But as this was my first big project, I don’t think it turned out too bad.
On this project I used solid oak and hardboard for the entire project. Finishing it with 4 coats of clear satin poly to bring out the natural color. I also added bits of sand mixed with the finish to the top of the boot horn and bottom of the feet. Additionally, I crafted removable dividers within the box for storage of cleaning materials.