|Project by fissionchips||posted 05-20-2013 09:52 PM||2975 views||2 times favorited||5 comments|
Some recent projects, too numerous to post separately!
1. T-Amp. This is an audio amp housing made of 2×6 aluminum tube and mahogany.
2. Bonsai pot, red cedar and copper. My first use of moulding planes and splayed hopper joints.
3. Farm sign. Pyrography and acrylics on oak ply.
4. Pantry shelves in western maple. At 6’ wide they are ready to store plenty of preserves and home brew.
5. Obligatory mallet. Ipe head with a hard maple handle.
6. Cherry spoon, carved green from a recent windfall branch.