|Project by DigBaddy||posted 437 days ago||462 views||0 times favorited||1 comment|
First pic is of a pen and pencil set that I did for a Habitat for Humanity fund raiser using dyed plywood. Pretty straight forward, except the pencil nib was all messed up. Thankfully I just bought a punch set on Friday so I was able to recover the pressed pieces and try numerous times!
The second pic is a triton kit with maple burl. The twist mechanism is a little loose feeling, but I like it. The burl was beautiful!!
Third pen is a lancer kit with apricot.
Fourth kit is a click Wall Street II kit with zircote. Not too crazy about the shaping I did on the barrel…This one may end up being re-turned in the future.
Fifth pic is a sculpted arbor kit with red heart. Really dig this kit and may have to get more in the future to try with other woods.
Thanks for looking!