|Project by ckorkyrun89||posted 05-06-2013 02:00 AM||640 views||0 times favorited||1 comment|
This is just another bowl I recently turned. I do not know what kind of wood it is but it is very toxic. During sanding I had to be very careful to make sure as much dust as possible was removed. Something in it made me immediately start coughing and it was hard to breath if I did breath any of it. I will need to get a respirator soon if I ever run into something like this again.
It is finished with Mahoney’s Walnut Oil.