|Project by AngieO||posted 04-28-2013 05:06 PM||10100 views||7 times favorited||20 comments|
Well… after making my last doll bed with my daughter I got asked to make two more. One was requested to be left unfinished. This one got stained. The unfinished one is going to be for a dog.
I had an interesting time with this one. I took a lot more time on sanding and assembly. It’s been a while since I’ve stained anything so I was a little disappointed with a few spots where I guess I didn’t get the glue off. But… for the most part I’m happy with it. Even though I’ve done three of these now… I learn something new each time. Today and tomorrow I will be making my other stepdaughter a doll bunk bed that she asked for.
Next week…I’m going to be working on something a little out of my comfort zone. I can’t wait to get started on it and try some new techniques. Excited to share it with you as well. Wish me luck! :)
BTW… This was made using nasty, ugly, dirty pine boards… and the current “love of my life”... my planer :)