|Project by DrewT||posted 03-25-2013 04:43 PM||1391 views||2 times favorited||5 comments|
This older compressor was given to me not working. I paid 54- to replace the start capacitor and now it works great but it’s heavy so I made a scrap pile cart for it. Didn’t take a picture of it but it’s sitting on a furniture dolly from HF that I paid 7.99 – cheaper than buying casters separately. It’s put together with a 2 in 1 brad/crown nailer from HF I paid 16.99 for – scary using this for the first time.
The third picture is what I did Saturday morning and while out there my wife painted the cart before I was done with it – so much for the raw wood look. Now I’m trying to figure out a crank for the hose reel because it is not easy to wind on the free spool I picked up from Home Depot which was from chain link that was sold out.
I could use some advice on the reel – Thanks!