|Project by A.Scott||posted 03-21-2013 05:05 PM||1144 views||1 time favorited||2 comments|
I started this project a month ago and everything seemed to get in the way but as of now it looks to be done.
I built two table for my drill press in case I needed to drill on something to large for the top table. My thinking is that I could loosen and swing the top table out of the way and use the bottom table. As seen in pic 3 I goofed when making the top table and cut the counter top into pieces before glueing it to the plywood. But when it came to making the bottom table I remembered this mistake and glued it before cutting the slots.
Next time I do believe I will use a harder and nicer finished wood for the edging. Thanks for lookin!