|Project by RussellAP||posted 03-08-2013 03:59 PM||631 views||0 times favorited||4 comments|
This bowl cracked during the drying process when I used a bag of shavings for a kiln. It’s been about a week in the new dehydrator and the crack seemed stable so I went ahead and finished turning it. This is my first foray into a water based sealer. GF salad bowl finish. I’m not liking it as much as other food safe finishes that are oil base because the oils seems to smooth out better. This is three coats.
I’m considering making a cherry pedestal for it.
-- A positive attitude will take you much further than positive thinking ever will.