|Project by SPHinTampa||posted 03-05-2013 02:26 PM||1043 views||1 time favorited||4 comments|
Cabinet made for holding DVDs/CDs.
- Designed using MS power point 2003
- Case made from padauk, joined via thru dovetails made via MLCS thru dovetail templates
- Base made from wenge, joined via loose tenons made using MortisePal jig
- Cabriole legs shaped on bandsaw
- Drawers made from maple, faced with bird’s eye maple. Thru dovetails made with Incra Jig
- Finished using tung oil on fronts then brush on lacquer
There is a 5 part blog of the construction located on lumber jocks using the following link.
Thank you for viewing my project
-- Shawn, I ask in order to learn