|Project by Workerofwood||posted 02-26-2013 11:09 PM||1415 views||9 times favorited||7 comments|
Title kind of explains what this project is, but basically was just experimenting with some box stiles. Maybe in the future I’ll try engraving or burning some art onto the cover.
I also tried a new finishing technique. Three coats of gloss spar poly, rubbed on with a paper towel. I know its a bit unconventional application method, but I found it works great for protection, goes on easy, no rags to clean, no bubbles/drips to sand, and it doesn’t get too thick that it leaves that plastic look. The inside is not finished.
comments/opinions/suggestions/questions always welcome.