|Project by ghost5||posted 02-20-2013 12:55 PM||1260 views||0 times favorited||2 comments|
I made this so that I could apply a better finish to my lures. This came about after one of the guys that fish for me had big fish eat the paint off of the lure he was using and some other folks wanted lures that would hold up to salt water. The picture of the lures shows the difference in sizes that can be cleared at one time.
It is just scrap i had laying around the shop. The base is a 2×10 pine board. The uprights are 2×4 pine. The square sides are 1/4” plywood and the spacers are about 3/4” I ripped down on the table saw. I pre-drilled holes for screws then glued everything together. The motor and shaft came from a kit for a grill. This had to be modified a little and it would depend on your build what you needed to change. I added eye hooks to the inside of the sides to hold springs and rubber bands I use to attach the lures to while they turn.
I couldn’t stand the bare wood so I grabbed some rattle cans and added the camo pattern.
-- Tommy, http://www.followingghost.com