|Project by pantango||posted 02-10-2013 10:10 PM||2008 views||2 times favorited||6 comments|
This ia an intarsia fish that I did using popular, purple streak popular, paduk, wenge,yellow heart and aspen. I have some patterns from the Winfield collection and modified it to make an intarsia pattern. The mistake I made was , the patterns are not made for intarsia but instead made to cut out of plywood and hand paint. When I copied the pattern, the lines were bold. It made it hard to cut and fit. I know now the next time I use these patterns I will trace the pattern on paper and then make a copy of the tracing so that I’m cutting thin pencil line and not a thick, bold line. Live and learn!!
Thanks for looking
-- Hate how work gets in the way of my hobby!!