|Project by TampaMark||posted 02-05-2013 at 07:40 PM||1296 views||8 times favorited||12 comments|
The original plan was to make six cherry dining room chairs to complement a table I had made the previous year. My first problem was that I already had a set of four chairs that worked perfectly fine (even if they weren’t the most stylish chairs). My second problem was the complexity of the design (at least for me, anyway) that I chose for the backs of the chairs. This was the project that I gladly put down to work on any other project that I could find. Finally, after about a year after starting, I finished four chairs and have pieces for two additional chairs cut awaiting sanding and assembly. I figure they will get done sometime this year (unless I find other projects that are less time-consuming).
-- -- Mark (maker of high-grade kindling)