|Project by Chris Davis||posted 05-21-2008 02:57 PM||5094 views||0 times favorited||4 comments|
This is the first painted version of the Ross that I’ve built. It was completed on 5-14-2008. I actually don’t paint. I use a pigmented lacquer. This one was an off-the-shelf white. I This on I used a one piece MDF door instead of the 5 piece raised panel door I normally use. This made it heaver and the leverage points needed to be moved to off-set the extra weight. I moved the mounting plates for the shocks up 1” on the verticals and back 1” on the movable section.
Here are some of the building pictures:
To see more building picture visit my “Current Projects” link where I also have live video.
-- Watch live video from our shop. http://www.wwbeds.com/#!current-projects/c3c1