|Project by PebbleCreek||posted 12-26-2012 04:07 PM||1600 views||0 times favorited||4 comments|
My first try at a thunder bird pattern in a segmented bowl, and with all first time projects I completely underestimated how long it would take. It’s 194 pieces made from cherry, maple and blood wood. This is the fourth segment bowl of this kind I’ve made now, and the first one with this level of detail.
I recently added a band saw to the shop which made this pattern possible. There are a bunch of little mistakes, but I did learn a bit. Still enjoying the process and looking forward to the next one.
Looking forward to seeing your projects,