|Project by john2005||posted 12-25-2012 02:16 AM||1277 views||1 time favorited||6 comments|
This is part of a remodel I did on my in-laws house. The first pic is the finished product. The second is what we started with, then the tearout pic, then a couple of it all duded up for Chirstmas. The stockings are being filled so weren’t available for pictures. The bottome of the pillars are held on by 2 pins and after pulling those, the whole thing can be unscrewed. It took a bit to figure out how to do it, but in the end was worth it. I actually built it 2 years ago, but the pics with the presents are from today.
-- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.