|Project by JL7||posted 12-17-2012 10:25 PM||2009 views||2 times favorited||15 comments|
Tis the season…....This is in addition to the stuff I posted yesterday…....should be the end the of it!
- End grain Cherry clock, not sure why? In an emergency, can use as a cutting board, so quite versatile. Bordered with scraps from the coaster project from last year…..you see, another use of seemingly useless scraps…..:)
- Birdseye Maple and Jatoba book ends with brass plate feet.
- Coffee scoop with Pink Ivory handle – this is the only little piece I have of this material and it really finishes up nice…..very cool stuff.
- Ice Cream Scoop with Bicote handle…(I think, not sure what the material is, but very unique grain).
- Lot’s of Burr puzzles – built a jig so you can cut them out fast…....3, 6 and 12 piece versions….good stocking stuffers I would say…...
- Desk set – Padauk, Maple, Cherry, and a bit of Yellowheart and Wenge…...why not? Again, just pulled the little bits from the scrap bin…..
- And a Minnesota Clock salvaged from a failed tumbling block cutting board. I believe that’s Cocobolo, Maple and Sapele.
The toothpick holder in the first picture was posted yesterday in it’s own project….oops.
Looking for volunteers that like to wrap odd shaped things…..!
Thanks for looking.
-- Jeff .... Minnesota, USA