|Project by hhhopks||posted 492 days ago||753 views||5 times favorited||5 comments|
Finally, I got a handle of things.
This year, it is bottle openers. I made a rough sketch and a template to transfer key measurements. I did set a few calipers for key diameters. It is all eye balls from there. I just need to get close.
2. Approx. 6.5” overall length.
3. Classic tool handle design.
4. Hardware from Wood River (WoodCraft).
5. Epoxy to glue the hardware on the handle.
6. Shellac finish (4 coats).
7. About 45 minute each to complete.
Next Year ??
-- I'll be a woodworker when I grow up. HHHOPKS