|Project by jelleknikkers||posted 12-14-2012 12:04 PM||4239 views||13 times favorited||17 comments|
I have constructed a Christmas Marble Machine, it has 5 unique paths and lots of bells and gongs producing jingle bells like sound. I used a elevator from a Spacerail Ball Coaster set to bring the marbles up to the top.
This marble machine can be reused and expanded in the future.
- Double race track with tipover
- Pinball Xmas Tree with gong
- Vortex and Jingle Bells slalom
- Ski Jump with gong
- Slalom Xmas Tree with Cochlea spiral track
Specs / Features:
- Spiral elevator from a Spacerail set with adjustable speed and push button
- LED lighting
- Dimensions: 104 cm wide X 34 cm deep X 54 cm High
- Building time: 84 hours
- Number of marbles: 30 (12 mm, 1/2 inch)
<iframe src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/DqnPsqcxEwU” frameborder=”0” height=”360” width=”640”></iframe>
-- My unique hobby http://www.marblerun.org