|Project by Chsalas||posted 592 days ago||653 views||2 times favorited||1 comment|
So I saw something like this at a craft show, and I thought I could build this. I did this in 2 weekend, the staining was the worst part. The Dove tails were hard to cut, I’m not great at it, but they are done. They look sloppy on the ends, but the are so tight, I did not use any glue on them, slide the feet in and once they were in place, left them there, They are extremely snug and I don’t think they will come lose without any heavy persuasion. Upside to this project I got to buy some forstner bits, which was really nice. I have a nice set. My wife helped me by buying the glass votives and I’ll start wrapping today for shipping to family, MIL, MOM, SIL, Sisters and my Grandmother. Thanks for looking and please comment.
-- I make the best sawdust!