|Project by McLeanVA||posted 11-30-2012 03:35 PM||1329 views||5 times favorited||11 comments|
Just posting a few of my recent lathe projects that I made for Christmas gifts.
Just your run of the mill project kits from Rockler and Woodcraft. My family and friends love when Christmas comes around. By now, they just expect gifts from my wood shop each year. These have been a nice break from making cutting boards and cheese boards.
1. Beer bottle opener made from cocobola. (Rockler kit)
2. Coffee scoop made from acrylic coffee bean blank. (Woodcraft kit and blank)
3. Ice cream scoop made from marblewood. (Woodcraft kit)
4. Mach 3 razor bodies made from maple burl. (Woodcraft kits)
5. Acrylic pens. Four European ballpoint and one Navigator fountain pen. (Woodcraft kits)
I hope all of my Lumberjock pals out there have a safe and happy holiday season.
-- Measure, cut, curse, repeat.