|Project by trifern||posted 05-07-2008 02:32 PM||1217 views||2 times favorited||21 comments|
This piece had a lot of promise when it was in it’s raw form. It is a piece of honey locust crotch wood. After I started turning, it revealed considerable rotting and voids. I started to give up several times. I decided to try and hold it together the best I could. I used CA adhesive and epoxy in an attempt to hold it all together. I am not sure it was worth the effort other than I can say it did not get the best of me. It measures 4” tall by 11” wide and is finished with wipe-on poly.
-- My favorite piece is my last one, my best piece is my next one.