Just finished our downstairs bathroom and needed a mirror. We couldn’t find any mirrors that fit the space very well and we just wanted something very simple the matched our trim stain. We don’t have any 45 deg miters in our trim work, so we wanted a mirror frame to utilize but joints as well. Wood is oak 1×3’s. Overall dimensions is approximately 25.5”x36”. Would love to learn mortice and tenon some day, but we needed this project done quickly, so I used pocket holes for the joints (first project with a Kreg jig). I did get to use a chisel for the first time on this project to square off the rabbits on the top and bottom pieces. Learned a little more about woodworking, solved an issue, saved some money (total cost ~$40), and my wife is happy with the result. I’d say it’s a success.