|Project by steve6678||posted 10-21-2012 09:22 PM||7866 views||36 times favorited||26 comments|
UP-UPDATE – The unit is working fabulous. The filters are, all three dirty, yes-sah, I will take a pic and add soon.
UPDATE – I found out today that the exit filtret was too close to the fan and causing some air to be forced back into the unit…so I added 5” in front of fan, 3M filtret is NOW 5” from the blades and improved dramatically the inbound air pressure. SEE NEW PICS
Finished this Air Filtration (2 day – 6hr build) today. Attic Fan form Amazon $60, 1 sheet Shop 1/2” Birch, wiring from old band saw wiring switch, glue and brad nails, eye hooks, oak turn knobs (tabs), 2 standard furnace filters intake air, 16”x20”x1” and 1 3M 1 micron Filtret $22 same size, for exiting air. Really simple build, two side intake, 1 end exit air w/3M micro filter.
-- Steve - Dust sucks!