This project has been a work in progress for quite sometime! All while this project was going on I also got engaged and married and now we both get to enjoy these nightstands in our bedroom. These were designed between my now wife and I did all the design drawings on sketchup. She has very good taste! I like how she helps me to grow on my building skills because I do not limit myself to what I know I can do. This project had multiple firsts. The big one being that I had never constructed drawers. So the drawers and the web were all firsts for me so I stuck with walnut ply to keep it a little simpler so I did not need to worry so much about the movement of the frame. The only thing that is the ply is the sides, back and the bottom shelf and the bottom of the drawers. Everything else is solid. The drawers were alot of fun and they contain handcut half blinds and full dovetails and also contain slips. After watching some Youtube videos and purchasing a good handsaw and set of chisels I decided to give the dovetails a try. I practiced on some old scrap and was very worried on how they were going to turn out based on the first attempts. As you can see I got the hang of it and they ended up turning out great! The other fun part of the project was the construction of the top and bottom mouldings. I ordered some crown and quarter round mouldings and then built the dentil myself and layered it up to form the top accent piece. I was very pleased with how this turned out. The bottom piece was a simple design that I cut out from some french curves. I am very pleased with how the project turned out. My wife is also very excited and just loves how they look in the room.