|Project by Jerry Martin||posted 10-04-2012 04:03 PM||2583 views||0 times favorited||15 comments|
Here is the worlds FIRST, man made, MAN CAVE CAMPER. The pictures don’t do it justice.
Title is clear and in my name.
NEVER BEEN USED!
I do have the insides and outsides finished and after eight months of hard labor I will sell it.
Everything shown is included pertaining to the trailer.
This will turn heads where ever you go. Great for showing off, having a food stand, or draw a crowd at flea markets.
Almost everything is new, wiring, lights, except the metal frame.
New remote control 5,000 BTU -AC. New roof vent on the back of camper.
This is designed to sleep two people, good retirement or sight seeing trailer. Lightweight.
Living area is 7’x11’. Trailer is 16’ long
The exterior and interior is hand carved faux rock from coated styrene material.
Exterior Coated with a mixture of concrete, grout, sand and exterior latex paint.
The ceiling is custom made from styrene and finished in a ASTANA Bronze/Black paint finish.
The wood frame, floor and roof are all coated with water proofing inside and out exterior plywood. Roof seams are fiberglassed.
All new material.
This is put together using 99% coated screws. IT IS SOLID. I only used a few ring type nails to hold a piece to another piece until I could get a screw in it.
Now it has a new, vinyl tile floor and new 13” wheels. Better and stronger.
(1) Five gallon waste water tank. (1) Five gallon fresh water tank.
(1) 5,000 BTU Frigidaire A/C window unit. New.
(1) Solar battery charger, automatic shutoff, no over charging.
(1) 2,500 wt. Mobile Power Inverter.
(1) 12 Volt Impact wrench Lug Nut Remover.
(1) Brand New Interstate Marine Battery. 1,000 Amp Starting Power. Deep Cell.
(1) Holmes 1,500 wt Electric Heater.
(1) Red Devil Portable Vacuum Cleaner W/ Extra Long Cord.
(2) Inflatable Air Chair Beds.
(1) Fried Egg Rug.
(1) Custom Sink with manual Faucet Pump.
Many other goodies not listed such as three DC lights and one AC Light above door.
Monster fish pillow. I am ready to sell. Accepting offers or trades.