|Project by unrested001||posted 09-30-2012 11:55 PM||1035 views||1 time favorited||3 comments|
I’m pleased with this box though its not perfect. The idea for this one came about when my wife bought an unfinished cast column that I applied a stone finish spay coating. It seemed simple enough. Carve the box spray on the finish and seal. I did allow room for finish coating as always, but I had no idea how much room. I was a little off. the lid closes now but it was a bit of a job to get there. The box used was one of my pine test boxes that lived. I then thought it needed a little dressing up so I added a base trim. A little walnut danish oil and some clear coat and here we are.
-- I make lots of dust, everything else is just a byproduct of the dust making process!...Frank,NJ