|Project by JoeyG||posted 547 days ago||839 views||0 times favorited||9 comments|
This is the last of the driftwood we bought. I am sure there will be more in the future, but for now it will be back to the boxes for me. LOL
This is a 55 gallon tank that will hold more of our angelfish. As with all our tanks, I do the hardscape, which is the driftwood and stone, and my wife does the plants. This is “my” tank and I am really happy with it.
The driftwood is made up of smaller pieces that I cut off the driftwood in the other tanks. I used stone to hold it all together. No mechanical fasteners in this one. LOL. Not even Glue.
For those interested, the substrate is kitty litter topped by a mix of Black Diamond (sand blasting sand) and regular play sand.
I hope you like it. I have finally made it back to the spray booth so I should have some finished boxes. Thanks for letting me share my fish tanks with you and to show you that wood can go in a humid environment. LOL
-- JoeyG ~~~ http://www.facebook.com/JHGWoodWorks