|Project by AJswoodshop||posted 09-11-2012 10:11 PM||695 views||0 times favorited||9 comments|
This chair I got at a yard sale for five dollars. It looked nice, and it would be a good repair project for me. I first turned the chair spindles. One of the spindles was fine, but the other two were in rough shape. It was hard finding a stain that would match the first spindle, but I found the right stain, just took a while to find the right stain. It’s a really nice chair, and it turned out really nice.
I know I already posted this in the forums, just wanted to post it in the projects so more people can see it.
-- If I can do it.....so can you! -AJswoodshop