|Project by Mikesawdust||posted 09-06-2012 at 11:39 AM||630 views||1 time favorited||1 comment|
This was a quick carvwright project. I should have read the instructions better as it called for Pine or other soft wood with a stain finish, I used Cherry and didn’t change the settings for cut depth. Broke a $30 bit, live and learn. I also decided the next time I’ll just do the carved top with the carvewright, and the rest with faster and less easily broken tools. I also deviated in useing a brass rod instead of a screw for the pivot. Overall I’m happy with the final product and living in Italy it should be popular.