|Project by Charlie||posted 08-30-2012 07:03 PM||1411 views||3 times favorited||3 comments|
I originally began this project as a donation to my Church for auction, but did not get it finished in time, so it was shelved. I just finished it last week. The whole thing is put together with glue, dowels and strategic dates. I used natural stain and a ploy gloss clear. The glass is antique bubbled (forget what it is actually called. The doors have rare earth magnets to keep the doors closed. I think this is rustic at it’s finest…love the colours and look.
-- "Design opportunity through numerical inexactitude."