|Project by Jim Jakosh||posted 08-27-2012 06:10 PM||1085 views||1 time favorited||15 comments|
This is the other half of the log I used for #45. It had a real bad area that I had to cut off so it was taller than wider. It was set up to be a hollow form, but my new hollowing tool did not work so well. I got a bad catch and totally broke off the top when I was down to a 1/4” wall. I managed to salvage this part and made a small bowl out of it. It is 4 1/4 ” dia.x 3 3/4” high with a 1/8” wall and it is green cherry wood.
The finish is EEE and Shellawax
I see it is moving a bit this morning!..................Jim
-- Jim Jakosh.....Practical Wood Products...........Learn something new every day!! Variety is the Spice of Life!!